Friday, September 5, 2008

Ella 7 weeks old...September

I have been taking pictures excessively since I have been on maternity leave and I have nothing else to do but hang out with Ella. Here are some pictures of Ella from September at 7 weeks old. This month we had to visit the GI doctor due to some eating difficulties. Ella had an Upper GI completed on Sept. 4, which revealed no structural abnormalities. YAY. The doctor took a look at her swallow as well as esophagus, stomach and intestines. So the doctor basically just told me she sucks at eating. He said there is nothing to worry about because everything is functioning normally. So I hope Ella learns how to eat some time soon....
Ella and Mommy before Church. This was Ella's first church service.
I love the way she sleeps. She loves to sleep on her belly.
CUTE LITTLE FACE
Ella watching Baby Einstein. She loves her Baby Einstein DVD. I can put her in front of the TV and she will watch it for hours. This is the only way I can get things done around the house. Does this mean I'm a bad mom????

Hanging out with Grandma Cindy on her day off. I love it when she has Fridays off. That means I have Fridays off too.
Ella stylin in her purple polka dots. I love her smile. We were hanging out at great grandma's house
Ella sleeping...This doesn't happen very often.
This is right before my cousin Ryan's wedding. I'm not usually in pictures because I'm the one usually taking the pictures.
Ella with mommy and grandma Cindy.
Ella, Mommy, Aunt Cassie and Grandma Cindy before Ryan's Wedding. Grandma and Grandpa Staton were babysitting.

No comments: