Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sorry it has taken me so long to post new information on Ella however she has kept Corey and I busy. Ella is now CRAWLING.... I know, it's crazy. Corey and I are pretty much always on the go with her. Ella is not really the relaxing type of girl. HAHA!!!!!!! Miss Ella is also working on her top two teeth to accompany her bottom two teeth. She looks pretty cute with only two teeth! Ella has had a busy month. She completed her first modeling shoot...A friend posted her picture on her CUSTOM CARDS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS website (http://www.ts-designs.net/) and she attended her first baby shower thanks to Aunt Steph. I hope you enjoy the pictures below....WE ARE EXCITED FOR SPRING!

P.S. Ella's 6th month pictures are below as well.



Aunt Steph's Baby Shower Cake!


Ella's new favorite toy is a deck of cards....thank you DADDY!

All Dressed Up For Aunt Steph's Baby Shower


It's true...miss Ella is crawling now.


Ella chewing on the spoon. If it's not hers she wants it.


Napping on Grandma Cindy


Happy Little Girl!


Ella hanging out in the hamper.


Look at those beautiful blue eyes.


So Precious!!!!!!!!!


Ella just finished her first teething biscuit.

Yo Mom...Just chewing on this biscuit...HAHA

Playing the guitar with daddy....

Love Her.......


Trying out new hair styles.


6 month pics

And more....


And more.....

I love this picture....

My happy little Ella Bug
Sweet little Ella

My Fav...

No comments: